Tobold's Blog
Thursday, July 01, 2004
 
Blog layout changes

Permalinks have been added to this blog. So if you unexpectedly found a pearl of wisdom in my ramblings and want to link to it, the permalink is at the bottom of each post, above the comments, behind the "posted by Tobold".

The posts on the main page are now listed by title under the list of archived months, so you can jump faster to them. The same is true for the archive pages.

These changes have been made because I realized that in the month of June I posted a lot of stuff, and the blog really got hard to navigate. I hope these changes help. If you like or dislike the changes, or have ideas for other changes, please leave a comment or send an e-mail to Tobold@GMail.com

The month of July will be a lot quieter, as I will be on holiday for 3 weeks, and only have limited internet access. Time to take a break from online gaming, before the big wave of hyped games crashes on my shores.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Newer›  ‹Older

  Powered by Blogger   Free Page Rank Tool