Tobold's Blog
Thursday, September 02, 2004
 
Bloghub

The guys from Blog Directory sent me an e-mail, asking me to add my blog to their blog directory. Well, why not?

The only annoying thing about it, was that I had to choose a "category" in which to put my blog. And all the possible categories were countries. With the countries like Norath, Dereth, or Azaroth, from where I am usually reporting, conspiciously absent. I put USA. Not that I live there, but I'm mostly talking about American games. Bloghub seems to assume that everybody just blogs what happened to them in their country. But I can imagine many subjects, like games, or movies, where it is not really relevant in which country you live, but more in which country the game or movie was made.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Newer›  ‹Older

  Powered by Blogger   Free Page Rank Tool