Tobold's Blog
Monday, October 11, 2004
 
Personal Decision About WoW

I can't really say that I'm happy with the fact that Blizzard is forcing me to play World of Warcraft several months late, and on European servers. But if Blizzard is giving me lemons, I'll have to try to make lemonade. So I have made a personal decision about World of Warcraft: I will play on the German servers.

Yes, I am aware that I won't meet anybody I know on the German servers. But being an expatriate German in Belgium, I don't get to speak my native language all that often. And if it doesn't work out at all, I can still move to the UK server, the European client allows that.

Well, thats decided. Now I still got several month, probably until February or March 2005, before this plan goes into realization. And unless I get some sort of Euro beta invite, I can let WoW rest until then. To better concentrate on EQ2, which is looking as if it is well able to hold my attention this winter.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Newer›  ‹Older

  Powered by Blogger   Free Page Rank Tool