Tobold's Blog
Wednesday, November 10, 2004
 
Got Everquest 2!

As previously reported I ordered EQ2 directly from the Sony Station store. Good news is that the first class UPS shipping got me the game today, 2 days before the official European release date. Bad news is that somewhere on the way another $45 in import duties and "brokerage surcharges" were added, which I had to pay cash on delivery. That lifts the total price for EQ2 to $170, including the cost of the starter kit with its shipping. Sigh!

Game is currently installing. First rumors I heard was that the release day was unexpectedly smooth, but some people are complaining about lag. If you want to come looking for me, I will be on the only UK server, Runnyeye, playing a dwarven priest with the name Tobold.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Newer›  ‹Older

  Powered by Blogger   Free Page Rank Tool