Tobold's Blog
Wednesday, November 03, 2004
 
Welcome to the new readers!

It seems that the short episode of being slashdotted had some lasting impact on the number of people reading this blog.

There are several effects at work here. I probably gained some readers that found my site when it was slashdotted, decided they liked it, and stuck around. But it also seems that me being slashdotted got me linked by some other gaming sites, which in turn increased my ranking with Google and other search engines, and I now get more people coming here after searching for some MMORPG terms on Google or Yahoo.

In any case, everybody is equally welcome here. Feel free to browse the archives, leave feedback, or e-mail me. Suggestions about what to write are always welcome.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Newer›  ‹Older

  Powered by Blogger   Free Page Rank Tool