Tobold's Blog
Friday, March 04, 2005
 
WoW Journal - Day 22

Today is an 8-hour maintenance downtime of the European servers. Yippee, it's from 7 am to 3 pm, where I am at work anyway. One more advantage for me of playing on the Euro servers.

I start the evening with Raslebol. Mission: Get my quest journal a bit emptier. I have lots of quests in Thousand Needles, so I head there. As the quests are around level 28, and I'm level 32, I solo them quickly enough. And thereby ding 33. One quest is really hard, killing a level 30 elite panther, but luckily I can group with another warrior who happens to be on the same quest, and together we manage it, although it is close. Not many hitpoints left at the end of combat.

I don't finish all Thousand Needles quest, because my D&D friends log on, and the Alliance beckons. We hit the Wendigo cave near Kharanos together. They don't have the habit of sticking together yet, so we all die once, but that doesn't really matter. XP are good in a group, as we are killing at a very fast pace. I end the day with level 8 on my gnome rogue.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Newer›  ‹Older

  Powered by Blogger   Free Page Rank Tool