Tobold's Blog
Friday, April 22, 2005
 
WoW Journal - 22-April-2005

I don't know what it is that makes some instances more fun than others. Just excellent design, or does a good group play its part too? Anyway, last night I had loads of fun in Zul'Farrak, the instance in the Tanaris desert. The place looks cool, and it has several very good scripted events. Defending the top of an Inca pyramid against an on-rushing army was certainly one of the highlights of my career.

There are seven quests for Zul'Farrak, and I didn't finish all of them. I still have to collect more Troll Tempers, because the trolls simply don't drop enough of that for a whole group. And I couldn't summon Gahz'rilla, because for that I first need to kill a level 52 elite in the Hinterlands. Why a level 50 quest in a level 43-50 instance has a hard level 52 prerequisite is a mystery to me.

Oh, and speaking of 52, that's the level I dinged in Zul'Farrak. Funny, I hadn't even noticed my xp bar was approaching the next level, and suddenly I ding.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Newer›  ‹Older

  Powered by Blogger   Free Page Rank Tool