Tobold's Blog
Thursday, May 19, 2005
 
WoW Journal - 19-May-2005

My work schedule collided badly with the changed WoW maintenance schedule. Wednesday I had the morning free, but had to work in the evening and only came home after 10. Unfortunately Wednesday morning from 5 to 11 is new European maintenance time. Cynic as I am I suspect that is because some of the Friday patches had problems, and then kept messing up the weekends. So now we patch only one day after the US, which has it's advantages and disadvantages. Anyway, the WoW servers being down, I played GuildWars instead. But somehow that isn't quite the same.

My WoW warlock is now level 20, and got her third demon. Haven't had the opportunity to test the demon yet. Right now I'm camping the auction house, trying to get heavy leather and silk. The silk I managed, but I constantly get outbid on the heavy leather. With the silk and the leather I want to make silk bags, and sell them at a profit. I desperately need the money, each level 20 spell costs 20 silver, and there are a lot of them. Plus there are important grimoires to buy for my demons, like Torment Rank 2, the voidwalkers taunt, and those cost 20 silver too.
Comments:
You should change your Blog name to Tobolds World of Warcraft Blog.

:)
 
Well, the idea of any blog is to write about what you are doing / seeing. So if I play WoW for a year, the blog will be about WoW for a year. When I don't have a good game to play and try out everything, it is about many different games.

I won't rename it, because I have no idea what game I will be playing / blogging about in a year. It *could* be WoW, but somehow I doubt it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Newer›  ‹Older

  Powered by Blogger   Free Page Rank Tool