Tobold's Blog
Sunday, July 17, 2005
 
A Farewell to Grimwell Online

Since August 2004 I've been visiting Grimwell Online. In the same month Grimwell invited me to cross-post my longer blog articles on Grimwell.com, and I've been "staff member" on that side ever since. So now I'm really sad that Grimwell.com is closing down. Grimwell himself got a job a editor-in-chief of GamerGod. But part of the staff and community on his old site didn't want to move with him, and founded Real Name Gamers as a new home.

Sadly Grimwell Online was more than the sum of its parts. Splitting a community up means destroying it. Neither GamerGod nor Real Name Gamers will be like the old site. On GamerGod the influence of Grimwell will be diluted by whoever else is already on that project, and by the fact that it is a commercial site. And RNG will be a lot smaller, and by the intricacies of search engines get only a fraction of the hits that Grimwell.com did.

Farewell, Grimwell Online, I will be missing you.
Comments:
Aye, a bit late here...I will miss Grimwell.com dearly :(

Didnt post all that much but was a religious reader...I really just wanted to see what kind of shit Sky was gonna start nexy :)
 
Ohh Rygar btw heh
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Newer›  ‹Older

  Powered by Blogger   Free Page Rank Tool