Tobold's Blog
Saturday, December 31, 2005
 
2005 Blog Review

In 2004 this blog grew from virtually zero to 1,400 visits a month. In 2005 the growth continues, as recorded by Sitemeter:
The average number of readers per month is about 2,400, and the total number of visits since February 2004 is over 40,000.

Nevertheless I'm down from my peak in May 2005. Either people got tired of my WoW Journal after a couple of months. Or the dips in readership are related to holiday periods. On weekends my hits drop from over 100 visits per day to about 40, many people read this blog from work, it seems.

Anyway, thanks for reading my blog, and I wish all of you a successful year 2006.
Comments:
I read it from work :P
 
Yep, reading from work too. Skipped all of last week as our company had a week-long shutdown/vacation.
 
I'm also guilty of reading it at work. One thing I notice is that the second decline occurred around the time you started to become disillusioned with WoW. It's possible a lot of WoW players read this blog and became less interested when you started writing about it less often.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Newer›  ‹Older

  Powered by Blogger   Free Page Rank Tool