Tobold's Blog
Friday, January 27, 2006
 
DDO release date

Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach has announced a release date for North America of February 28. But I will wait for the European release. DDO is all about going to instanced dungeons in a group, which means your enjoyment of the game will much depend on your ability to find a group. I have no idea whether I could somehow import the US version of DDO, but I am pretty sure that the time zone difference would make it very hard for me to find a group. So I'd rather stay local on this one, even if it means that I have to wait a couple of months longer.

My advice to American readers: Play a priest! I haven't played any group-based MMORPG yet in which healers were not the most sought-after class for forming groups. And unlike WoW, the D&D priests can wear plate armor, making them a reasonable choice even for the occasional solo adventure.
Comments:
I will wait on your review before even touching this...
 
I already wrote a first impressions, not sure if I will follow that up with another review anytime soon.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Newer›  ‹Older

  Powered by Blogger   Free Page Rank Tool