Tobold's Blog
Friday, June 23, 2006
 
Pagerank 5

I noticed that my blog is getting more visits lately. Sitemeter told me that these aren't coming from a particular link, but mostly from Google. So I looked up my Google page rank and found it has increased from 4 to 5. Wow, pagerank 5 is already pretty impressive for a blog, as I am not using any "search engine optimization" aka "cheating Google" methods.

To keep an eye on my page rank, I now installed a small pagerank display faaaaaar down on the bottom of the page, next to the blogger button. If you have your own site, clicking on that pagerank button will lead you to a website where you can check your pagerank for free.
Comments:
Gratzz!!!!!1!11oneoneelevenone
 
You could add yourself to the Ecosystem:

http://truthlaidbear.com/ecosystem.php

I made it as high as Adorable Rodents at one point about 5 months ago. Well not for my WoW blog but for a different one.
 
You currently have a pagerank of 5. : )

I thought your readers might want to know where they can check their website's google pagerank.

http://www.urlpagerank.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Newer›  ‹Older

  Powered by Blogger   Free Page Rank Tool