Tobold's Blog
Thursday, November 09, 2006
 
Life in Azeroth blog

I don't do link lists, mostly because I am lazy, and if I had a permanent list of links, I would need to check it regularly to see if the links are still alive. That doesn't mean I won't link to other people's blogs or sites. I do it in posts like these, which help me find theirs URLs back without needing any maintenance.

The latest nice blog I found is Life in Azeroth by Yet Another Nightelf. As the name suggests it is pretty much a pure World of Warcraft blog. Y.A.N.E. doesn't write as much as I do, but he has far more links to interesting articles of the WoW blogosphere than I do. The blog reads very well, and is a good starting point for further exploration of other people's blogs.
Comments:
Tobold, I always enjoy reading your blog. It holds the #1 spot on my places to frequent. I was pleasantly surprised to find you had come across my meanderings and had kind words to say about it.
 
My night elf character is of a similar name.......Yaneh ( Yet Another Night Elf Hunter)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Newer›  ‹Older

  Powered by Blogger   Free Page Rank Tool