Tobold's Blog
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
 
Wikipedia fame

I have no idea how long it has been there, but I just found out that there is a link to my blog in a footnote of the Wikipedia entry on MMORPG. And it wasn't me who put it there. :) So, yay! Another step towards internet fame achieved. With me not running ads, fame is the only return I get from writing this blog. I aspire to one day have my own Wikipedia entry. ;)

By the way, if you currently search Tobold on Wikipedia, you won't find me. But you *will* find the reason behind my strange obsession with pipe-weed farming in LotRO.
Comments:
I got a mention for kind of the same thing. But no link for me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catassing
 
That was me, anonymously.
 
congratulations tobold, you earn it :).
 
It took me a while to figure out the pipeweed reference but then I found it Old Toby! I am amazed that the search tool in Wikipedia is clever enough to make that link. Congratz on your ever increasing eminence in the MMORPG blogosphere. Your blog has been on my daily read list for over a year now. By the way I am looking forward to hearing more about your experiences as a role player. Is it changing the way you play the game?
 
So "Old Toby" what's you next claim to gaming fame going to be :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Newer›  ‹Older

  Powered by Blogger   Free Page Rank Tool