Tobold's Blog
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
 
WorldIV Gameblog Interviews

There is an interview with a guy named Tobold up on WorldIV. They are starting a series of interviews with bloggers, and I sure hope they'll get somebody a bit more interesting for the next interview. :)

Just kidding. In fact I was surprised how well researched their questions were. These guys aren't sending a standard form with ten identical questions to every blogger, but form the questions based on the content and style of each individual blog. I'm looking forward to reading other blogger's interviews over there.
Comments:
Thanks for doing the interview with them.
 
Yes indeed, a big thank you, to you Tobold, for doing the interview.

We've found it very interesting to learn more about the people whose writings we read each day.
 
Didn't expect much in terms of questions when I read your post T.

How wrong I was... for a short interview there were some fairly intelligent and revealing questions.

Good on you. No Good on you both!
 
interesting read. now we know you aren't a robot. :)
 
Considering interest you expressed in MtG-style combats in MMORPG I though I'd mention (in case you haven't seen it yet)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etherlords

Ain't MMORPG but still was quite fun when I played it (single-player).
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Newer›  ‹Older

  Powered by Blogger   Free Page Rank Tool