Tobold's Blog
Friday, February 15, 2013
 
Rebuilding EN World

The Kickstarter project to rebuild EN World got funded with £53,786 pledged of an initial £300 goal. As this was mostly based on goodwill and charity of the users of that website, I find this a very nice result. But this isn't only due to those who gave money. Several companies provided the rewards for those who pledged £25 or more, and the pile of rewards grew with every stretch goal. Which now means that goodwill or not goodwill, I'll end up with a lot of pen & paper RPG material in pdf format for my £25. I don't get a choice, but the retail value of all that stuff is well beyond my donation. Something of a win-win situation, where everybody ends up happy. Nice!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Newer›  ‹Older

  Powered by Blogger   Free Page Rank Tool