Tobold's Blog
Tuesday, June 13, 2023
 
Old Links

Recently I've been getting mails from Blogger, telling me that some of my old posts have been made inaccessible due to no conforming with community guidelines on viruses and malware. It turns out that this means that the posts in question have links, and that since I wrote those posts, the sites I linked to have disappeared, and the links redirected to malware sites. I just deleted all links in the affected posts.

But please be aware that malware sites do "steal" defunct URL addresses. And I am not going through all of my 6258 posts from 20 years and check whether the links are all still okay. If you click on a link of a very old post of mine and the result looks fishy, I'd advise not to proceed.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Newer›  ‹Older

  Powered by Blogger   Free Page Rank Tool