Tobold's Blog
Saturday, July 01, 2023
 
Destroyed Ganondorf, saved Princess Zelda

Just a quick note that after over 150 hours with Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, I finished the first playthrough by destroying Ganondorf and “saving” Princess Zelda. And yes, I sat through the credits, watched the cutscene afterwards, and loaded the starred save game for completionists. However, I don’t want to 100% this game. Things like collecting 1,000 Korok are just annoying. I’d rather start a new game, and concentrate on exploring, rather than the main story. Somehow, at least to me, this game isn’t really about beating the big bad guy.
Comments:
I finished the game over this past weekend and was disappointed by the finale. The lead up to the final bossfight was fun but that final fight itself was just not great. Mechanically all Zelda boss fights aren't simple but this one is hurt by the fact you can essentially learn most of his moves by fighting the phantom versions and he does surprisingly little that is new in his actual boss fight.

I have no urge to keep playing so im done with the game for now.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Newer›  ‹Older

  Powered by Blogger   Free Page Rank Tool