Tobold's Blog
Tuesday, October 01, 2024
 
Dear Readers!

Dear Lurkers Readers!

Thank you very much for the overwhelming response to my previous post. I didn't even know I had that many readers left! There seems to be a good number of you who are reading my content via some sort of feed reader. Which is totally okay, it just has the disadvantage that it turns you completely invisible to me and Google Analytics.

Thank you also for the advice on better domain name services. I ended up transferring Tobold.com to Namecheap, which not only have a much better website and working payment services, they also charge me only about 20% of what GoDaddy did. Of course it was a huge struggle to persuade GoDaddy to transfer my domain away, they are doing everything to hide that option, but I managed.

I am aware that basically nobody is using Tobold.com, but agreed with the argument that I wouldn't want my name associated with spammers buying up my domain name. Anyway, if ever you need to type the URL to reach my blog, you should be able to use Tobold.com.

Regards,

Tobold


Comments:
Just visited "tobold.com" for the first time. It feels... different. It's weird how we don't know each other despite being a daily reader since you started this adventure 21 years ago. Which is both awesome and scaring at the same time. We're all so close and yet so distant at the same time, aren't we.
 
@Rugus There is actually a word for it: It is a parasocial relationship.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
‹Older

  Powered by Blogger   Free Page Rank Tool