Tobold's Blog
Sunday, September 12, 2004
 
Everquest II European Closed Beta

MMORPG life for me couldn't possibly get any better. On the last day of the World of Warcraft stress test open beta, I received an invitation to participate in the EQ2 European closed beta. Woot!!!

The only disadvantage is, that the EQ2 beta has a NDA. Sorry, dear readers, but there will be no review of EQ2 before the NDA isn't lifted.

How did I get into the closed beta? I'm not sure, but I have a suspicion that it wasn't on my charm alone. I guess it is because of previous "customer relationship". I'm logging into EQ2 with my Sony Station account, which is full of data of me having paid for EQ1, SWG, and pre-ordered EQ2, including the Starter Kit. You don't need much of a CRM software to pick me for special promotion, like a beta.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Newer›  ‹Older

  Powered by Blogger   Free Page Rank Tool