Tobold's Blog
Friday, February 18, 2005
 
Auto Assault Beta

GuildWars isn't the only NCSoft game in development, they are also working on Auto Assault, a strange MMORPG in which players battle each other with armed cars. Now there is a message on the Auto Assault homepage that you can sign up for beta. Only you can't. If you follow the link, you end up on a login screen from NCSoft, then you log in, and you reach your account management screen. And no Auto Assault beta signup anywhere.

I don't know if I just missed something, or if some strange settings of my browser end up in getting me nowhere, or if the beta signup is really borked. In any case, I tried for a quarter of an hour to sign up, and failed. I'm more of a sword and sorcery guy anyway.

[Edit: On a second try the reason why I couldn't sign up became clear. The beta signup page now says that the beta is restricted to US citizens.]
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Newer›  ‹Older

  Powered by Blogger   Free Page Rank Tool