Tobold's Blog
Saturday, June 18, 2005
 
Level 60

Let it be known that my main character, Raslebol the troll warrior, on the Runetotem server, today reached level 60. That is the first time ever that one of my characters in any MMORPG reaches the maximum level. Time played with Raslebol is just below 500 hours, which I find very reasonable, neither too long nor too short.

So now for the very first time I have the problem that I don't quite know what to do with Raslebol. A typical problem in a game based on level advancement and a maximum level. I could try to improve my gear, but what do I do with the better gear, if not gaining xp and levels? Of course I still have some places to visit, and some dungeons to do, but I'm going to miss "dinging" more levels.

I guess in the future I'll play Raslebol a lot less and my other characters more.
Comments:
Congratulations!!!!

I too just attained the max level of my game: 20! :P My "/age" says I've been playing my ranger for 132 hours now. But basically it only means I will not gain any more HP, but there's still to many skills to collect and test :)
 
Do you think you will bother with the hero classes when they are released?
 
I don't know anything about the hero classes yet. Of course if there is any added content to the game, I will try it. Hey, I'm even testing the battlegrounds, although I'm not a big fan of PvP.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Newer›  ‹Older

  Powered by Blogger   Free Page Rank Tool