Tobold's Blog
Friday, March 31, 2006
 
Devout Gloves

I'm a bit angry at Blizzard at the moment, for taking a stupid shortcut. I did the tier 0.5 upgrade quests first for the Virtous Bracers, then for the Virtuous Gloves and Belt. I *thought* that I could upgrade the gloves and the belt independantly from each other. But Blizzard packed them both into one quest. But as I don't have the Devout Gloves yet, I'm stuck with an un-upgraded Devout Belt, having paid 90 gold plus a bunch of materials for the quest to get there. Grrrr!!! Blizzard really could have made handing in the belt and handing in the gloves two separate quests.

According to the old information on Thottbot, the Devout Gloves only drop from the Archivist in Stratholme living. I'll have a hard time getting enough expeditions to there going until I find them. So up to now the tier 0.5 upgrade quest is not a success for me.
Comments:
All gloves, belts and bracers are BoE. Also Strathlome Live is the easiest of the 5-man instances. If you don't manage to get them, maybe they'll show up on the AH in a month.
 
It is less a question of not being able to handle Stratholme or any other instance. More a problem of how many times I'll have to run it before finding the gloves.

I just didn't think I needed both the gloves and the belt at the same time, otherwise I'd have done searching for the gloves before spending lots of money for the quest.
 
Shame it didnt drop On Sat for you. I'll be up for doing another run :)
 
You think that's bad, the next step requires you to have your boots, leggings, and shoulders before you can upgrade any of them. Yay blizz!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Newer›  ‹Older

  Powered by Blogger   Free Page Rank Tool