Tobold's Blog
Monday, May 01, 2006
 
Bloodspell

Hugh Hancock asked me to report that he has released his Machinima film Bloodspell on the internet. So if you are interested in that sort of film making, check it out.

Hugh used the Neverwinter Nights engine to make this movie, which is probably a good choice for pro's. There are other people who like to stage movies in World of Warcraft. But if you plan to make your very first own Machinima film, your easiest choice is probably getting a copy of The Movies.
Comments:
Thanks!

Have you had a chance to look at the first episode, by the way, and if so, what did you think?

- Hugh.
 
Yesterday when I tried the link to the first episode was down. I checked now, and it is working again, but I haven't got the time to watch it today.
 
I watched it.... I wouldn't say it is going to win any awards other than a Machinima award.

The voice acting is pretty bad, the lip sync is off, the recording stutters in places, the hand to hand combat looks really really bad. The premise is cool, but so far they aren't pulling it off for me.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Newer›  ‹Older

  Powered by Blogger   Free Page Rank Tool