Tobold's Blog
Monday, January 22, 2007
 
Boing Boing linked

I got linked to by Boing Boing, one of the big news portals of the internet. I still remember when I first got slashdotted, and my daily visits jumped from around 20 to over 1,000. But times have changed: While the Boing Boing link still is "worth" 1,000 daily visits for a day or two, now it just raises the score from 2,000 to 3,000. Much less visible. And using it as a verb sounds less good, I didn't want to say I got "boing boinged". :)
 
The article Boing Boing linked to is the one about my measurement of the size of Azeroth. At which point I of course have to mention that this 80 square miles figure is pre-BC. I haven't measured it yet, but I'd guess that Outland is as big as each of the other two continents, adding another 40 square miles for a total of 120 square miles. But as one other site which got its news from Boing Boing said, that is just "geek math".

Comments:
Mmmm getting 'boing boinged'. ^_^

The article was fun though. =D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Newer›  ‹Older

  Powered by Blogger   Free Page Rank Tool