Tobold's Blog
Monday, January 07, 2008
 
World of Warcraft Sweepstakes

I once said that I wouldn't run Google ads on this blog because there was no legit secondary market for MMORPGs, only a dubious one selling gold or scamming people with "game guides" that only contain information they could have gotten for free. Well, I'm still not willing to run Google ads, but slowly but surely a legit secondary market develops around World of Warcraft. I got an e-mail from the marketing department of Simon & Schuster, announcing their World of Warcraft Sweepstakes.

Simon & Schuster is a large publishing house from New York, and they are publishing the World of Warcraft novels. So if you are willing to give them your address and some information about yourself (thus risking to get advertising), you can win "books, toys, cards, and collectibles" from World of Warcraft. Nothing in-game though. And the sweepstakes is only available for the US, so even if I wanted to I couldn't participate. Maybe not the world's most interesting opportunity, but at least the thing is legit enough for me to willing to advertise it for free.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Newer›  ‹Older

  Powered by Blogger   Free Page Rank Tool