Tobold's Blog
Saturday, February 16, 2019
 
Zortrax M200 Plus replacement parts

I don't know if you noticed that I haven't been blogging about 3D printing for months. This is not because I lost interest in the subject, but because my Zortrax M200 Plus printer broke down, after just 6 months. And if that isn't bad enough, it turns out the broken part (stepper motor casing) is not one of the parts that Zortrax sells on their website. I brought my printer to the shop where I bought it for repairs, and they have been trying to get that replacement part since October. No luck yet. Apparently Zortrax said they would have to manufacture that piece extra for me.

I consider that lousy customer service from Zortrax. In a few years larger printer companies will get into the 3D printing business, and they will have a well-organized supply chain and customer service. If the existing 3D printer companies don't get their act together, they will go out of business fast.

Labels:


Comments:
Noticed!

And you talk a lot less about D&D. No play report, not much in term of player report too ;)à

Thats ok, your blog is still interesting!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Newer›  ‹Older

  Powered by Blogger   Free Page Rank Tool