Tobold's Blog
Sunday, June 26, 2005
 
Travelling with WiFi

I arrived in the hotel in Strasbourg where I will be staying until Wednesday. It's 30 degrees Celsius outside, and the rooms don't have air conditioning. And the announced high-speed internet access is only working in the lobby. Which happens to have air conditioning. So in spite of the 10 Euros for 2 hours cost of the Orange WiFi access, I'm connecting to the internet in the cool lobby. I even played a bit of WoW, although that is rather uncomfortable on the low tables and couches here. Damn addiction. :) I know why I'm not even taking the laptop on my holiday which is starting next weekend.

My priest, Kyroc, now reached skill level 225 in tailoring and enchanting. Which is all he can do at level 20. I think I need to be level 40 to get to 300. Anyway, the guy teaching enchanting that high is hiding in Uldaman, and you need to be pretty high to just survive getting there.

Raslebol meanwhile has been farming the mines close to Brackenwall Village in Dustwallow Marsh, which are full of spiders. The money earned there isn't much, but the spiders drop thick spider's silk, shadow silk, and white spider meat. The silk is for tailoring special stuff, and the white spider's meat is for cooking food with +12 stamina bonus.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Newer›  ‹Older

  Powered by Blogger   Free Page Rank Tool