Tobold's Blog
Wednesday, July 20, 2005
 
WoW Journal - 20-July-2005

Mainly played my warlock, Honey, today. While I was away, my D&D friends continued playing, and I need to catch up to them. The holiday rest bonus being used up this went slower, but I still gained 1 level to ding 37. I did some quests in Arathi, first alone, then with a pickup group for the Stromgarde Keep elite quests. Then I teamed up with the level 41 priest from one of my friends to do the quest series for the Nifty Stopwatch in the Badlands. That is one of the earliest, and most essential, trinkets you can get.

I finished the day doing the level 35 warlock quest for the Staff of Noh'Orahil. Interesting quest in that I had to choose the path of the infernal or the path of the felhunter. If I had chosen the felhunter path, I would have gotten the Staff of Dar'Orahil, which is nearly identical, but boosts shadow spells instead of fire spells. I also had to choose between taking the staff or an orb, a left-hand item, but I prefer staff. I found that from all the classes I played, the warlock has the most class-specific quests and items. Very interesting. Oh, and I needed help for finishing this quest, because one step involves killing a level 40 elite demon in less than 3 minutes.

In the evening I planned to play Raslebol, as my guild had a raid to Stratholme planned. Now that raid went in a classic way: 9 people waiting in front of the dungeon for the priest to show up, and abandoning the idea when the priest didn't come. But we had two warriors, which is the other essential class for raiding. Nothing changed since the bad old days of Everquest, at least for raids. If you don't have a priest and a warrior, you don't raid. And of course priest is the least played class in the game, because it is one of the hardest classes to solo and level to 60.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Newer›  ‹Older

  Powered by Blogger   Free Page Rank Tool